My favorite is the old Texan himself……Lyndon JohnsonRead More...
My “One Word” for 2015 is together.
My mind is restless as I begin to think about “together” for 2015.
1. into or in one gathering, company, mass, place, or body:
to call the people together.
2. into or in union, proximity, contact, or collision, as two or more things:
to sew things together.
3. into or in relationship, association, business, or agreement, etc., as two or more persons:
to bring strangers together.
4. taken or considered collectively or conjointly:
This one cost more than all the others together.
5. (of a single thing) into or in a condition of unity, compactness, or coherence:
to squeeze a thing together; The argument does not hold together well.
6. at the same time; simultaneously:
You cannot have both together.
7. without intermission or interruption; continuously; uninterruptedly:
for days together.
8. in cooperation; with united action; conjointly:
to undertake a task together.
9. with mutual action; mutually; reciprocally:
to confer together; to multiply two numbers together.
10. Slang. mentally and emotionally stable and well organized:
a together person.Read More...
do not postpone adventure!Read More...
I always knew he was real!Read More...